Our spring issue (vol. 55, no. 4) came out this week.
- Blake in the Marketplace, 2021
Robert N. Essick
- “Seen in my visions”: Klüver Form-Constant Visual Hallucinations in William Blake’s Paintings and Illuminated Books
- Review of Linda Freedman, William Blake and the Myth of America: From the Abolitionists to the Counterculture
- Review of Adam Komisaruk, Sexual Privatism in British Romantic Writing: A Public of One
Marsha Keith Schuchard
- Review of Erasmus Darwin, The Botanic Garden, ed. Adam Komisaruk and Allison Dushane
Alexander S. Gourlay
Our latest issue to become open access is spring 2017 (vol. 50, no. 4).