Our winter issue (vol. 49, no. 3) has just been published. It contains:
- Joseph Fletcher, “Ocean Growing: Blake’s Two Versions of Newton and the Emerging Polypus”
- Sibylle Erle, review of Colin Trodd, Visions of Blake: William Blake in the Art World 1830-1930
- Robert N. Essick and Jenijoy La Belle, “The Blakes at Their Press”
- Angus Whitehead, “‘a bite’: The First Published Reference to Blake’s Ghost of a Flea?”
- G. E. Bentley, Jr., “W. S. Blake: New Facts and Engravings”
Access to the contents is by subscription, either individually or through an institution. Several years’ worth of back issues (spring 1990 to spring 2011) are freely available, however, at http://bq.blakearchive.org.